Monday, June 9, 2008













MONDAY wasn't that blue today....hahaha!
Norman,Rongsheng & I went over to hillview avenue & went to work for my dad. & BOY! we were surely dammn dead beat man....We started like 11 & ended everything at 5. So we went up to the railway track to explore it out after completing everything . THERE!.......nothing much. haha .
Lucky enough there was anything art remidals this week.So i am countedly free except for tomorrow was i will be having tuition the whole day! 1 starting @ 1pm another @ 5pm.

MESSAGE ALERTTTT!!!!!
SHOULD JOEY DROP ART?!?!?!?!?!

(p/s: he's really talented in art 7 i don't know why he wants to drop because he think that he's really stressed up as he can't figure out how to get the paint right on the jewellery)
YES/NO
I need you guys to help consider as well,please help! vote! :D
(he wanted me to post this for him)

&&&&&&&&&&&&! i don't know why i have this arkward feeling in me these few days? I just keep thinking that there's something missing, something that i've not done? i really dont know.
I had been wondering what are those effing things but i can't figure it out!
About assignments? no? because i have done all.
My aunt projects? maybe yes? because i bearly started it just yesterday?
HMMMMMMMM........whatzxzx!?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ):





dirty little secret

No comments: