Sunday, June 8, 2008

your desktop wallpaper & my mobile screensaver




Weekends was rather BORINGZXZX.....because there isn't any place i could go & no one as well.

Im kinda worried about my N levels nowww.. Looking at some people who are mugging during the holidays. I am trying to mug but i just can't. I just tend to feel this lazyness of mine.
I SUCK MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! totallyyyy the socks out of yours.

So..whats sup with those little actions of yours mann dude...
why do you have to get into my way.

From tomorrow onwards till the end of the week, i guess i wont be stepping out but just trying my best to work for my dad as he really needs help.

i got nothing to blog about today, because its really a BORING DAYYYYYYY!
im off to work on my chemistry wrksheet & my englishhhh....
GOODBYE!






love had never subside

No comments: