Monday, June 16, 2008

I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW HOW I FEEL


Monday blues seriously.
I stayed up long enough to wait for Euro2008 to begin man. Now matches were all starting around 3AM! & i crash at 5 yesterday & i woke up at half past 11 & i was late for Art remidal.
I went to school with SLEEPY EYES MAN! i was superbly dead beat....
DANG! I am figuring out on my illustration for my jewellery & i can't figure out the best yet. I am not even sure if my painting on the jewellery on coulrs such as gold,black gold,silver & paint on stones are exceptable!?!? A F* for you JAY! HAHAHA! being random though.
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Im tireddddd!

OKAYYYY! EURO2008!
Hail to Turkey for defeating Czeh yesterday mannn! with a score of 3-2!
It was indeed a stunning comeback for Turkey!

Giant striker Jan Koller makes his mark, giving Volkan Demirel no chance with his 34th minute opener.

BUTTER FINGERS - Czech Republic goalkeeper Petr Cech fails to hold the ball, dropping it at the feet of Nihat in the 87th minute. It's 2-2.

Tuncay Sanli joins his team-mates in celebration after Nihat's stunning late double.
Czech Republic players are crestfallen after Turkey completed their amazing comeback

Bad bad day for Czech & yes indeed! They deserved it!

10 bucks on Germany tonight!






ain't one of yours i guess.
they're far more better
):
& friends do leave you someday when you won't know

No comments: