Monday, June 16, 2008

CONFESSIONS OF A BROKENHEART



A HAPPY HAPPY BIG FATHER'S DAY TO ALL FATHERS!
I didn't managed to get anything for my dad well, because i coultn't find anything that suits him best. So, my sibilings just got him a card & as usual i wrote whatever shit had to be written inside! :D & though there wasn't any gifts its the thought that usually counts! Don't mull over when you didn't managed to get something for you lovely dad.
So. DINNER! at night at Turf City....
The food was nice & i really had effing hard time getting this small bloody meat hidden in this shell-liked shape you see up there. It really keeps me busy man while doing that...I got so fed-up with it & i stop eating those.
My dinner with my family was rather lovely, its kinda mushy here i guess? stop it...
How about you guys!? hope it did as well.

EURO2008!
matter the fact i do play bets on games...Only for this. BUT BUT BUT! no all the time! I bet was to kill time of my own!

SCHOOL STARTS IN A WEEK! ARE YOU READY FOLKS!?
hell yeah im! Enjoy the last week ahead fruitfully!

ADIOUS!




if i never confess to you....

No comments: